SWARM is designed to provide Hornet node operators with the ability to easily install and manage a Hornet node. It also offers the possibility to automatically install a reverse proxy for SSL encryption or to monitor the status of the node and perform automatic Hornet updates.
The Watchdog and DBPruner services are additionally available for this purpose. Via configuration the monitoring of new updates, sync issues, service failures can be set. For the DBPruner the maximum memory size in megabyte can be defined and the DBPruner tries to limit the growth to a minimum. By using multipliers either more or less history is deleted from the node database.
Please note that you use this script at your own risk and that I will not be liable for any damages that may occur
Download the latest release version of SWARM and run it. Do the following steps:
1. First you should clone the repo
2. Add an alias for the current user
3. Now you can run SWARM when you just type swarm in the terminal
4. With the first start it is necessary to edit the configs (will opened automatically) !!!
Install reverse proxy
Before you can run the installation of the reverse proxy it is necessary that you have defined your domain in script before. Also you need to open following ports in your router configuration:
- Set your domain over SWARM in the nginx.cfg (Edit proxy menu -> nginx.cfg)
- Choose the option "Deploy reverse proxy"
Your Dashboard address will be https://yourdomain.com and your API (Trinity) will be https://yourdomain.com/access (without API protection) or https://yourdomain.com/auth